Another trip to the E.R.

1476900641273

Hi lovely people.

We all thought it was all going to be better now, we thought we knew what was wrong with my belly and I was taking lots of medicine to get better. Unfortunately things didn’t go as planned…

Studies from Amerika showed over 90% was cured after taking the same drugs as I have done over the passed few weeks but I belong to the remaining 10% who don’t get better.

The pain has increased and yesterday I couldn’t hold any food or water down. They are running some new tests and hopefully they will finely find something that will explain all this mess.

Even though the doctor at the E.R. was an absolute Dick! (Pardon my french) we are still trying and hoping for a better treatment.

Why I tell you this boring story of me being absolutely miserable you ask? Well loads of people keep texting and calling me to congratulate me on finely getting better and here I am hanging over the toilet and asking myself ‘why Satan why!?’

I’ll keep you posted about the test results.

A special thanks to my loving mother who dropped everything to come and stay with me to take care of me while my boyfriend is out of town.

-Love Iris ♡

 

 

Geef een reactie

Vul je gegevens in of klik op een icoon om in te loggen.

WordPress.com logo

Je reageert onder je WordPress.com account. Log uit / Bijwerken )

Twitter-afbeelding

Je reageert onder je Twitter account. Log uit / Bijwerken )

Facebook foto

Je reageert onder je Facebook account. Log uit / Bijwerken )

Google+ photo

Je reageert onder je Google+ account. Log uit / Bijwerken )

Verbinden met %s